Instructor: Acadflix Educational ServicesLanguage: Hindi
In this course, Learners will learn the concepts of Digital circuit and logic design along with Boolean Alzebra. This course is helpful for the students who are preparing for NTA NET CS, PGT Exams, and GATE exam. Following Concepts are covered in this course:
1. Digital Logic and Logic GATES.
2. Boolean Alzebra and De'Morgan's Laws.
3. Simplification of Boolean Expression using Boolean Alzebra.
4. Product Terms, and Sum Terms.
5. Sum of Product Terms, and Product of Sum Terms.
6. Minterms and Maxterms.
7. Canonical SOP, and Canonical POS.
8. K-Map Simplification, Implicants, Prime Implicants, and Essential Prime Implicants.
9. Combinational Circuits: MUX, and De-Mux.
10. Combinational Circuits: Encoder, Decoder, Adders and Subtractors.
11. Sequential Circuits.
12. Number System Representation (Signed and Unsigned).
13. Signed Arithmetic and Unsigned Arithmetic.